Wednesday 18 June 2014

SKYWALK

This is the season of jet streams
lines shoot right out of the blue.
I can sit down here finding hope
in humanities hope.  This is my
blaze of trail, I dont need to leave
behind a vapour of pomes, words
that just go up in smoke.  Re-

member where you came from
to get where your going to and i can
skywalk your lines balancing my
hope and my truth, give something
back to humanity and you can 
sky-walk to.  Ive been all over

this world and met some wonderful
people who have sky walked these
words with you, words vapourise
in hope i hope and leave behind
a line or two.  Just as i write this

theres another two and the lines
shore in my heart,  making me feel
that i'm not alone lost, lonely a-part.
Theres a line somewhere up there

that leads right back to the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment